Thursday, April 25, 2013

Innovative E-Commerce Systems

ASOS Marketplace:

The ASOS marketplace is a creative and innovative e-commerce platform that links global designers to buyers around the world, giving independent designers and boutiques the opportunity to showcase their talents while enabling fashion lovers across the globe to purchase truly unique pieces.  New, pre-owned, and vintage merchandise is sold on this section of the site.  Additionally, this feature highlights the global aspect of the site, as shoppers can locate sellers from across the globe that have designs featured on the site.   

Locations of Sellers Throughout the World:



 The Marketplace includes a section titled The People’s Runway, where designers feature personal photography showcasing their collections.   Sellers can sign up for free or pay a fee to access premium features.  ASOS receives a commission based on the amount of merchandise sold by users.  








2 comments:

  1. You can enjoy peaceful and stress-free delivery of goods if you select service providers that offer additional loading and off-loading services.
    Best Integrated supply chain player

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the investors contact Email details,_   lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete